Monday, March 20, 2006

 

I've Found Jesus



He was behind the sofa the whole time.

I love to make Jesus jokes because I believe Jesus would have an excellent sense of humor. I chose this sofa, although it's perhaps not the typical overstuffed sofa one usually thinks of, because this one was pretty funny looking to me. It's a torn, ripped up, stained old Victorian sofa. Not the kind of place you'd think Jesus would be hanging out.

And the whole theme of the T-shirt is pretty ironic. Here we were all down at the church when Jesus was behind the sofa the whole time!

Oddly enough, it didn't occur to me at the time I designed this T-shirt, but at my house Jesus is under the sofa. One of my sofas is missing a leg, so I have a big, thick old book titled "Jesus the Christ" holding up the corner of the sofa. Jesus is literally our pillar, our strength, our support!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE...

# posted by Stenar @ 11:23 AM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

T-ShirtCountdown.com Webring
[ Previous T-Shirt ] [ Previous T-Shirt (In this category) ] [ Random T-Shirt ] [ Next T-Shirt (In this category) ] [ Next T-Shirt ]